Manufacturer Ajanta Pharma International Brand Viagra Indian Brand Kamagra Active Ingredient(s) Sildenafil Citrate Strength 100 mg / 5 g Dosage Form Jelly Package Size 7 Flavours Package Type Sachet Pack Expiry 6 Months to 1 Year Indication(s) Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Prescription Reqiured Yes
BenefitsKamagra Oral Jelly now available in Vanilla, Banana, Strawberry, Orange, Pineapple, Black Currant and Butterscotch flavours that can be taken 1 flavour each day of the week if desired. Kamagra Oral Jelly is a first of its kind unique and revolutionary new treatment for erectile dysfunction problem in men. Kamagra Oral Jelly is easy to swallow as it can simply be squeezed onto a spoon and taken orally as otherwise compared to other bitter tasting oral medication. Kamagra Oral Jelly is made from Sildenafil Citrate (100mg) which is a PDE-5 inhibitor that helps a man sustain hard erection for upto 4 hours after treatment. Kamagra Oral Jelly increases testosterone levels in a sexually stimulated environment and helps combat embarrassing male sexual issues.
Dosage & Administration
Kamagra Oral Jelly is to be prescribed and used as directed by a doctor only.
* Squeeze Kamagra Oral Jelly from the sachet onto a spoon and swallow orally.
* Kamagra Oral Jelly is available in 7 exciting flavours (one per day of the week).
* The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day.
* Kamagra Oral Jelly is to be taken 30-60 minutes before sexual activity.
* Kamagra Oral Jelly can be split into half dose to reduce the dosage as desired.
* Kamagra Oral Jelly will require you to be sexually stimulated for it to work effectively.
Important ??? Discuss with your doctor or medical practitioner about any and all medicines you are currently taking before using Kamagra Oral Jelly.
Kamagra Oral Jellies active ingredient is Sildenafil citrate which has reported side effects as under:
* Priapism (Prolonged / long lasting erection) ??? Prolonged erections can cause permanent and irreversible damage to your penis and quick medical help will be required. In the even that an erection is lasting longer than 4 hours, contact your emergency medical centre for immediate treatment and discontinue use of Kamagra Oral Jelly.
* Sudden Vision Loss ??? Reduced vision or sudden loss of vision in either one or both eyes is due to a serious eye condition called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). Contact your emergency medical centre for immediate help and do not use Kamagra Oral Jelly.
* Reduced Hearing / Hearing Loss / Hearing Impairment ??? Discontinue use of Kamagra Oral Jelly and contact your emergency medical centre right away if you experience any signs of hearing impairment, hearing loss, reduced hearing capability or ringing in ears (tinnitus).
* Other Symptoms & Common Side Effects ??? Consult your doctor or medical practitioner if you experience any other common side effects or symptoms such as headache, nausea, dizziness, stuffy / runny nose, backache, muscle pain, rash, flushed skin, diarrhoea and/or indigestion.
* Unknown Side Effects / Symptoms ??? Kamagra Oral Jelly medicine can cause other unknown side effects or symptoms not listed here. For complete information, discuss the use of Kamagra Chewable Tabs with your doctor or healthcare medical practitioner before use.
Contradictions & Warnings
Do not take Kamagra Oral Jelly as it is contradicted in the following known cases:
* Nitroglycerin / Nitroprusside / Nitrate Medicines ??? Nitrate based medicines are often prescribed for various heart conditions. Kamagra Oral Jelly can cause a sudden and fatal drop in blood pressure (BP) when taken with nitrates based medications.
* Heart Conditions ??? Kamagra Oral Jelly should not be taken when experiencing heart problems and/or cardiovascular diseases such as hypertension (high blood pressure), hypo-tension (low blood pressure), irregular heart beat, chest pain and/or heartburn.
* Anti-Depressants / ART / HIV Medicines ??? Kamagra Oral Jelly should not be taken with other anti-depressant meditations and ART protease inhibitors medicines for HIV.
* Sildenafil Allergy ??? Do not take this medicine if you are allergic or have hypersensitivity to Sildenafil which is the primary constituent of Kamagra Oral Jelly.
* Organ Donor / Anti-Fungal Medicines ??? Kamagra Oral Jelly is contradicted for use when taken with organ donor medicines and/or other orally taken anti-fungal medications.
* Sildenafil Medication ??? Do not take Kamagra Oral Jelly alongside other medicines containing Sildenafil Citrate as the active ingredient.
* Other Herbal / Dietary Supplements / Prescription Medicines / OTC Medicines ??? Kamagra Oral Jelly may be contradicted with other herbal, ayurvedic medicines, dietary supplements, prescription medicines and/or over-the-counter medicines that you may be using. Consult your medical practitioner or doctor before using Kamagra Oral Jelly by providing a list of any and all existing medications that you are taking to ascertain the safety and use of Kamagra Oral Jelly.